Cheeseburger CasseroleFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of cheddar soup shopping list
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French fried onions, divided shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add soup.
- Add macaroni, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add half of onions.
- Turn half of mixture into prepared dish.
- Layer half of cheese on top.
- Add remaining ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle on remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until done.