Chiles RellenosFrom helewes 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) Shredded Monterey Jack shopping list
- or shopping list
- Shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4-ounce can) Diced Green Chiles shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 jar Thick & chunky salsa shopping list
- Toppings: sour cream, sliced ripe olives, chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese onto bottom of lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with chiles and remaining cheese.
- Place flour in medium bowl.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in eggs; pour mixture over cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and your families favorite toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mjcmcook Beach City, CA
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- fairydiva Jacksonville, FL
- auntieandie Ashland, OR
- pudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
- superdupper North Haven, ME
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- lovebears Reynoldsburg, OH
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating4 people
Made this dish last nite turned out great. Like the no stuffing the chiles idea. Thanks Helewes.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
I've always wanted to make these but was intimidated by the process, this is great. Going to definitely try. Thanks.justjakesmom in Everett loved it