Garlic ShrimpFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- This is so good... shopping list
- 2 dozen large fresh shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 gloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- . Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Arrange in a 11x7-inch baking dish; pour oil over shrimp. Combine parsley and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle over shrimp. Cover and bake at 300 for 15 minutes.
- 2. Turn shrimp over; drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 to 10 more minutes. Yeild: 2 servings.