Herb and Garlic BeansFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 lb dried navy beans, soaked 24 hours and drained shopping list
- 1 bouquet garni shopping list
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled and halved. shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cups dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh basil shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Add beans to a stockpot. Cover completely with fresh water.
- Add bouquet garni.
- Cook over medium 1 ½ hours, uncovered.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Drain beans, remove bouquet garni and turn into a casserole dish.
- Add garlic, parsley, wine, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cover with water, bring back to a boil.
- Transfer casserole to the hot oven. Cook 1 hour.
- Remove cover and cook 30 minutes more.