Mustard-Apricot Glazed ChickenFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat grill. In a small bowl combine preserves and mustard, blend well.
- Oil grill rack when ready to grill.
- Brush chicken with mixture.
- Grill 15-20 minutes, turning occaisionally andbrushing frequently with apricot mixture.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
This deserves a ^5! :)Simple & easy!noir in Boston loved it
I love the combination of mustard and apricot. Makes a very flavorful glaze for the chicken. I also like this when you bake it on porkchops.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
interesting taste ....will try it for sure.lohashim in Riyadh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!