Homemade GranolaFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- To a large mixing bowl add all ingredients.
- Toss well, then drizzle with melted butter until lightly and evenly coated (1-2 sticks).
- Spread mixture out on a large jellyroll pan or any shallow pan.
- Toast and Stir in a 325 degree oven to desired doneness.
- Usually about 45 minutes.
- Store when cool in an airtight container.
- Great as a cereal with Milk or Yogurt, a trail mix or a topping for yogurt, ice cream, cobbler, etc. Enjoy! :)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
I think this is like the original granolas from the 6o's ... before we worried about fat content... I love this.. Going shopping for ingredents this weekend. Thanks for this post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Forgot to get back to you on this... I made it and the Grand kids ate it in a week-end.. Making it when we go on vacation as a snack for in the van! Wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This is great, and I will make the Snack Mix too!smooch in America loved it