Impossible Pumpkin PieFrom angelgal 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x13 baking dish or 2-3 sprayed pie plates.*
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°; bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- *For shallow pies, bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 minutes or until pies test done.
- Pie will form it's own thin pumpkin crust on the bottom and edges!!
- Cool and serve with whip cream.
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating13 people
Wow, this really makes it's own crust on the bottom and sides but not on top? I will definitely have to give this one a try as I have never mastered a home made crust and even with the store bought crust I hate having to put the aluminum foil around ...moretnacndn in Jasper loved it
I love this crustless pie... it is one of my favorites!... But I gotta say, I love Crust.. happy cookingshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds delish!hermione in Murfreesboro loved it