Breakfast Bread PuddingFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 eggs, seperated shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 9 slice bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 3 cups (12 ounces)shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine butter, egg yolks, milk, mustard, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Stir in bread cubes and cheese.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold into bread mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 40-45 minutes .
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.