Apple Sausage Puff PancakesFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- Pancake shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose-flour shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. margarine or butter shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 medium apples, such as Granny Smith, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1 pound bulk maple flavored sausage shopping list
- 1. While pancake is cooking, cook sausage; drain and set aside. shopping list
- 2. Melt margarine in pan; add brown sugar, syrup and apples and sauté until apples are tender, but not soggy. shopping list
- 3. Add sausage and heat through. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except margarine. Beat until smooth.
- 3. Place 1 Tbsp. butter into each of six 2-cup ramekins, place in preheated oven until butter is melted.
- 4. Carefully pour batter into hot ramekins. Bake for 14-18 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- 5. Scoop filling into middle of each puffed pancake. SERVE IMMEDIATELY, they fall quickly.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating1 people
i dont wanna get up to fix breakfast but somebody can fix it guess ill hire a cook...... ha ha ha .it sounds great .........ive never boughten so many spices and oils etc and cook more than usual to try everyones dishes......wowminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!