Taco RingFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb. cooked ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs water shopping list
- 2 8oz pkg crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1 med green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded shopping list
- 1 med tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Combine meat, taco mix, cheese, and water.
- Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping and points out on the 13" stone, leaving a 5" circle in center.
- Spoon meat on triangle bases.
- Fold points over meat and tuck under.
- Bake 20-25 min until brown.
- Cut off the top of the pepper.
- Fill pepper with salsa and place in center of ring.
- Mound lettuce, tomato, onions, and olives around pepper.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Serves 8.