Butterscotch Pound CakeFrom dixiediner 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the sugar, butter, oil, and cream cheese.
- Add the flour and eggs alternately, starting and ending with flour. Stir in two thirds of the butterscotch chips and all the pecans.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for 20 more minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cake.
- Let the cake rest in the pan 10 minutes, turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the remaining butterscotch chips.
- Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating7 people
those pounds cakes of yours rocks from one pixie to another ha ha ha haminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
tastsy easy yeah deelicous 10 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
MMMMMMMMm cant wait to make this one. Gets my 5 forks for sure. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it