Bacon Cheeseburger PizzaFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 1 10-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough shopping list
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and cut up shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or American cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll pizza dough according to package directions. Place on a greased baking sheet. Build up edges slightly. Bake in a 425 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain well. Spread pizza sauce over hot crust. Sprinkle with ground beef mixture. Top with tomato slices and bacon pieces. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating6 people
I went ahead and gave you a rating because I know this is going to be AWESOME!!! The ingredients sound just like what we eat, I usually pull off whatever I don't like when we order but this will be perfect. None of us like a lot of sauce on our pizza...moretnacndn in Jasper loved it
Sounds like Friday nite cooking with the kids! Will let you know how it goes! I always let the girls rate what they get to help with. :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Dari i made this for supper tonight and doubled the recipe and still not a morsel was left. Thank you so much. If I could I would give you another 5 rating. My family just loved it!
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it