Decadent Mini Chocolate Pecan TartsFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
- 1 recipe double crust pie dough shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 36 pecan halves shopping list
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Kahlúa or other coffee liqueur shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- muffin tin, 12 cup regular size
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325º F.
- 2. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and roll into balls. Press each ball in the bottom and around the sides of each muffin cup. Work the dough all the way to the top of the muffin cup.
- 3. In the bottom of each muffin cup, add 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, then arrange 3 pecan halves on top of each.
- 4. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, Kahlúa, vanilla, and salt. Pour the filling over the pecans, making sure all of the pecans are coated in the mixture.
- 5. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the filling is set and the crusts are golden. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes. Remove them gently with a plastic knife. Keep pies in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To freeze the pies, chill them first, then wrap each one thoroughly with two layers of plastic wrap. Put them into a freezer bag. They will keep for up to 2 months.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating3 people
I made this recipe but in one 9inch pie pan..It is incredible.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it