Shrimp in Butter and Bear SauceFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
- 2 lbs of peeled and deveined shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 c. of beer shopping list
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 tbsp.of butter shopping list
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp of dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. of dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp of dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of salt, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to saute garlic and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly golden.
- Now add in shrimp, stirring, letting shrimp are pink and done.
- Finally pour in your favorite beer, approx. 1 minute.
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!