Torta di Datteri Passover Date Cake from TunisiaFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a spring-form pan with parchment. Rub the sides with a little vegetable oil and dust with flour.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Pour into the cake pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool in the pan on a rack before removing.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
I will serve this. excellent.
I love the fact that you provide fiber,protein , carbs it's fantastic and it stands out. In my mind, the best because this stuff is so important.
Jo, JO..could you please list this recipe on my 350
calories or less..just put it there as I asked for recipes such as this...this is, one piece, within the calorie count. I would be honored to have it put there...lol susie