Baked Cheesecake Cupcakes with Sour Cream ToppingFrom kjroxx 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Line cupcake pan with liners.
- 2. In a medium/large mixer bowl cream together cream cheese and sugar. While mixer is running, add eggs one at a time ensuring to scrape down sides of bowl then add vanilla. Spoon into liners until about 2/3 full.
- 3. Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 - 10 minutes.
- 4. To make topping mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. When cakes have cooled they will have 'sank' in the middle, spoon a small amount of topping just into these wells.
- 5. Return to oven and bake for additional 5 - 7 minutes.
- When completely cooled, top with a slice a strawberry and a dusting of icing sugar.
The Cookkjroxx Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!