Buffalo Chicken Wing DipFrom cincodemayo1 7 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts (I used breaded chicken breasts from Trader Joe's) shopping list
- 12oz bottle of Frank's hot sauce (regular or buffalo) shopping list
- 16oz bottle of ranch dressing shopping list
- 16oz of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of shredded chedder or monterey jack shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- Make sure your chicken is cooked or precooked. Chop into bit size pieces or shred.
- Mix hot sauce and chicken. Place on bottom of a 13x9x2 pan.
- Next, simmer cream cheese and ranch in a pot on medium heat til smooth. Lay on top of chicken hot sauce mix.
- Then, add the celery on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes on 375.
- After 20 minutes, remove from oven and place shredded cheese on top.
- Place back in oven and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Finally, cool for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with celery sticks, tortilla chips or any other type of cracker. Everyone loved this.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcincodemayo1 Los Angeles, CA
The Rating3 people
I made this tonight. It was easy enough to assemble. Ours seemed a bit liquidy, but it was not a problem. Very tasty.
I wasn't thinking. This is a lot for a family. This will work much better at a dinner party or a pot luck.batona in Millville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!