Potato Chip CasseroleFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 8 medium white potatoes, boiled and cooled shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cups kettle potato chips, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potatoes, boil with the skins on until done.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, slice potatoes 1/8-1/4-inch thick.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, cheese, scallions, sour cream, butter and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour potato mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed potato chips over top of the potatoes.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.