Hawaiian Supreme CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- Hawaiian Supreme cake shopping list
- 1 Box lemon Supreme cake mix (Duncan Hines) shopping list
- 1 Box vanilla Instant Pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 Cup oil shopping list
- 1 - 12oz Can Of 7up shopping list
- Filling and Topping shopping list
- 1 #2 can crushed pineapple (drained) shopping list
- 3 slightly beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 sticks margarine shopping list
- 3 heaping tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 Can Angelflake coconut shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cake Directions:
- Sift together cake mix and pudding. Add eggs one at the time beating after each addition. Add 7up allowing to dribble on side of the bowl, add oil, pour into 3 nine inch cake pans that has been greased and floured. Bake at 325* for 30-35 minutes.
- Filling and Topping Directions
- Combine all ingredients except coconut. Cook at med. heat and stir till thick. Remove and stir in coconut. Let Cool.
- Frost sides of cake with a white Cream Cheese Icing or any whip cream type icing you can also sprinkle coconut on the white icing if you wish.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
I made this cake this afternoon to take to a potluck tomorrow at the office. My husband wanted so bad to cut into it so I made a second one. We had it for dessert tonight and IT IS FABULOUS. Great post here. Thank you for another wonderful recipe...morechefmeow in Garland loved it
This looks wonderful!organicmama in loved it
I have no Idea how i missed this cake but be sure I will put this recipe to good use....great post henrie 5 to youcaramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!