Yellow Black Red and GreenFrom rosemaryblue 6 years ago
- YELLOW: 4 cans shoepeg corn, drained shopping list
- BLACK: 2 cans favorite black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- RED: 1 cup salsa or more, your favorite is this best shopping list
- GREEN: 1/2 or 1 lime squeezed, juice and zest, you be the judge shopping list
- GREEN: 1/2 or 1 bunch of green onions, you be the judge shopping list
- GREEN: cilantro, you be the judge shopping list
- fresh garlic, you be the judge shopping list
- cumin, maybe, if you like it shopping list
How to make it
- Place all the YELLOW, BLACK, and RED in a bowl
- Place all the GREEN in the bowl
- Add the garlic and the cumin
- Mix ever so gently, and watch all those beautiful colors blend
- You will feel like an artist.
- Now, let the people be the judge!
- NOTE: Can be refrigerated, or serve immediately. You be the judge!When I serve this, I sometimes have a small bowl of sour cream nearby. Just a dollop takes this into a whole new territory!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating4 people
I'm taking your advise and having this with the grilled chicken jalapeno.redkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
delicious, but I'm leaving out the cilantro... son't know why, but it's "icky" to me. I'll use parsley and garlic instead though!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!