Easy Chocolate Pudding CakeFrom winkaway 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cake as directed, in a 13 by 9 pan; allow to cool.
- With the handle of a wooden spoon, poke the cake every half inch.
- With a whisk, beat the pudding mix and milk together for two minutes.
- Evenly pour the pudding mixture over cake.
- To loosen the cake, run a knife along the sides.
- Refrigerate for about two hours.
The Cookwinkaway Nowhere
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!