Easy Hot n Spicy Fried ChickenFrom cherihannah 9 years ago
How to make it
- Stir pepper sauce and garlic salt until blended.
- Pour over chicken in a large bowl; set aside
- In medium bowl,stir together Bisquick mix, onion salt and pepper
- Remove chicken from sauce; drain
- Coat chicken with Bisquick mix.
- Discard any remaining Bisquick mixture
- In 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Reduce heat to medium
- Cook chicken in oil uncovered about 15 minutes. Turn chicken; cook uncovered about 15 min. longer or until golden brown on all sides and juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone(170 degrees F for breasts; 180 degrees F for thighs and legs)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating5 people
Looks good! I'll give you a 5 for that one!mrgresch in Milwaukee loved it
I've been looking for a spicy chicken recipe and this sounds wonderful! Definitely a "5" from me!!
Lori in Illinoismomofsixil in Davis loved it
Spicy fried chicken is wonderful, very good post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it