Six Layer DipFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 2 large haas avocados (the bumpy avocado) shopping list
- 1/8 t garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 t garlic salt shopping list
- 1 t lemon juice shopping list
- 2 T Best Food/Hellman's Mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz container sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 c chopped black olives shopping list
- 3 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 - 8 oz. jars Pace Picante Sauce shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped shopping list
- refried beans - to make 7 layers (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Peel, seed and mash avocados. Stir in garlic powder, garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonaise. Blend well.
- Spread refried beans in a 12X8X2" baking dish first (if you are doing 7 layers).
- Then spread the avocado mixture evenly over the beans (otherwise for 6 layers, start with the avocado mixture).
- Carefully spread sour cream over avocado mixture.
- Drain picante sauce well; spoon over sour cream.
- Layer with the following:
- chopped olives
- sprinkle top with cheese
- Serve with large corn chips. Yield: 6 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating7 people
Made this last weekend and it was awesome! 5 forks to you!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
I love avocado in your recipe which is nice and spicy the way I like it.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
This was so easy- and really yummy!jadavis702 in las vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!