Easy easy Chicken FrancescaFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2-1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1-10 ounce box frozen, chopped spinach;cooked and WELL drained shopping list
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced ham shopping list
- 3/4 pound sliced provolone shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- chopped parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour. Shake excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil until combined. Use moderate heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until done and crisp on both sides.
- Remove chicken and set aside on platter.
- In the same skillet, using low heat, combine mushroom soup, wine and water.
- Increase heat to high, stir sauce until thickened, then lower heat.
- Return chicken to skillet, layer each breast with spinach, 2 slices of ham and enough cheese to cover each individual chicken breast.
- Cover skillet and heat over low until cheese is melted.
- Carefully transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley and remaining sauce.