Enticing Chocolate MartiniFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour ¼ inch of vermouth, vodka, or water into a rimmed saucer.
- Place ¼ inch of the ground chocolate on a second saucer slightly larger than the rim of the glass.
- Swirl each glass with a splash of vermouth, and pour it out.
- To create the chocolate rim, dip the rim of the glass in the vermouth, vodka, or water, then in the ground chocolate.
- For each drink, pour 2 parts chocolate liqueur to 1 part vodka into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and pour into the glass...Elegant and oh so enticing!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Holiday Cheer! *wink*pink in USA loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
Like it lots, and lots!shuga in United States loved it