Enticing Chocolate MartiniFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour ¼ inch of vermouth, vodka, or water into a rimmed saucer.
- Place ¼ inch of the ground chocolate on a second saucer slightly larger than the rim of the glass.
- Swirl each glass with a splash of vermouth, and pour it out.
- To create the chocolate rim, dip the rim of the glass in the vermouth, vodka, or water, then in the ground chocolate.
- For each drink, pour 2 parts chocolate liqueur to 1 part vodka into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and pour into the glass...Elegant and oh so enticing!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Like it lots, and lots!shuga in United States loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
Holiday Cheer! *wink*pink in USA loved it