Chicken in Creamy Pan SauceFrom desertgal 6 years ago
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- COAT chicken with flour. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until cooked through (165°F). Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover chicken to keep warm.
- ADD broth to skillet; stir to scrape up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add cream cheese; cook 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce starts to thicken, stirring constantly with wire whisk.
- RETURN chicken to skillet; turn over to coat both sides of chicken with sauce. Cook 2 min. or until chicken is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.