Baked Taco DipFrom dvisscher 6 years ago
- 1 can mild or medium refried beans shopping list
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 jar salsa, divided shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning shopping list
- 3 c shredded cheddar cheese (medium or Tex-Mex) shopping list
- 3 green onions shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare ground beef with taco seasoning as directed. Set aside.
- Spread refried beans on bottom of 9x9 baking pan.
- In bowl, mix cream cheese with 1/4 c salsa. Spread on refried beans.
- Spread taco meat on top of cream cheese mix.
- Pour remaining salsa on top of taco meat.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of salsa.
- Sprinkle green onions and green pepper on top of cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with dippers (nacho chips, bagel chips, etc.)