My Catering Partners Parmesan ShrimpFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 36 jumbo shrimp shopping list
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 3 medium lemons cut in wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Peel and devein shrimp leaving tails intact.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat then refrigerate 1 hour.
- In shallow bowl combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn to lightly coat both sides.
- Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other in an ungreased pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter then place pan on center rack of oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.