Risotto Of Wild MushroomsFrom wolf_maiden 8 years ago
- 750ml vegetable stock shopping list
- 3tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 large shallots, finely diced shopping list
- 200g rice shopping list
- 1tsp coriander seeds, ground shopping list
- 2tbsp parmesan, grated shopping list
- 1tsp chopped chives shopping list
- 2tbsp creme fraiche shopping list
- 100g chestnut mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 100g oyster mushrooms, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the stock to the boil and simmer on a low heat.
- heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add shallots and cook until softened but not coloured, cook for two mins more after this point.
- stir in the rice and cook for 2 mins.
- add the stock and ground corriander gradually and cook until the liquid has been absorbed.
- add more stock waiting until it has been absorbed before adding more.
- continue this process until the rice is soft.
- heat remaining oil and add sliced mushrooms, cook until softened.
- add mushrooms and creme fraiche to rice and stir in.
- scatter permesan and chives to serve.