Butter-baked RiceFrom akross 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix salt and water bring to boil. Pour water over rice and let stand for 1/2 hour. Rinse rice with cold water; drain well.
- Melt butter in skillet; add rice and cook over medium heat until butter is almost absorbed (about 5 minutes).
- Spread rice into a 1 quart casserole; sprinkle with garlic salt and garlic powder. Pour chicken broth over rice. Cover tightly; bake at 325˚F degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Add parsley and fluff with a fork. Bake uncovered 10 to 15 more minutes.
- NOTE: This can be made a day ahead. Prepare every thing as directed; refrigerate. When time to bake just add 10 minutes to time.
The Cookakross Seattle, WA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!