Simple Basque EggsFrom noir 6 years ago
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (About 7 minutes) shopping list
- 12, 3-inch strips of roasted red pepper shopping list
- 6 tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 small shallot, finely minced shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Slice hard-boiled eggs and place in serving dish - keeping any crumbly bits for garnish on top.
- Top with strips of roasted red pepper in a criss-cross pattern.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over the eggs and peppers.
- Top with crumbled bits of egg left over from slicing.
- Serve with crusty bread...:)