Honey Garlic SauceFrom michelle73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar with corn starch, and garlic powder if using it.
- Add water, soya sauce, honey and fresh garlic, if using fresh.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over your cooked meat and serve immediately or keep warm in low heat oven.
- Excellent with rice.
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating11 people
We loved this recipe! I added too much honey by accident but it turned out good anyway served over chicken and rice. Tastes a little like sweet and sour. Thanks!scmommyof2 in Lexington loved it
This is such a yummy and easy to make sauce. I will never buy honey garlic sauce from the store again! Delicious on chicken wings! :)twiggy76 in Langley loved it
I will put this om chix wings!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!