Crockpot Pork Stew With Apple JuiceFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- pork Stew with apple juice shopping list
- 2 pounds lean pork shoulder, cut in 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups cubed potatoes, about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds shopping list
- 2 large carrots, sliced about 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onions shopping list
- 1 large tart apple, peeled, cored, and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- sprinkling of sage shopping list
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 2 cups apple juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat for 9 to 11 hours, or on HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
Another great stew presented by Joymarie.
Apples and pork what could be better.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Good one Jm and as always a 55555 from me!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it