Crab Tea SandwichesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives shopping list
- 20 slices bread of your choice shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped crab shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese and chives then spread mixture onto 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl then evenly spread mixture over 10 bread slices.
- Top with remaining slices then remove crusts and cut into quarters or fingers.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!