Another Breakfast PizzaFrom tnacndn 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Put seperated crescent rolls on bottom of pan,flatten and press seams together to make one big piece of dough and press edges up sides of pan slightly.
- Sprinkle sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle potatoes over sausage and top with cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk in mixing bowl until well blended then pour over sausage, potatoes and cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set and golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods764 members
The Breakfast Club436 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members