Slow-cooker Meatloaf With Shiitake MushroomsFrom pointsevenout 7 years ago
- 2 (1oz) slices whole weat bread shopping list
- 3/4# ground round shopping list
- 3/4# ground turkey shopping list
- 1 1/2c shiitake mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2c fresh onion, grated shopping list
- 1t italian seasoning, dried shopping list
- 3/4t salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2T catsup shopping list
- 1 1/2t Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/8t ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread in a food processor, and pulse 10 times or until crumbs measure 1 1/3 cups. Combine crumbs, beef, and next 7 ingredients into a large bowl, and shape meat mixture into a 9 x 6" loaf. Place loaf in an electric slow cooker.
- Combine catsup, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a fork. Spread catsup mixture evenly over top of loaf. Cover with lid; cook on LOW 5 hours.
- Serving size: 4 ounces; 265 calories, 43% from fat.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating6 people
This was so good! :) It was very traditional in it's finished texture, but not dry, of course. I used my venison/beef mix, fresh herbs and chili sauce, sriracha and mustard in the topping. I balled up some aliminum foil and put 4 of them in the botto...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
This sounds extremely good to me, and I love my slow cooker, meatloaf and mushrooms. Definitely going to be making this really soon.invisiblechef in loved it