Chicken VeroniqueFrom fancypants 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the wine in to cover chicken in skillet.
- Cook chicken about 10 minutes in wine on medium heat..
- Wine should evaporate to about half during this process.
- Once chicken jucies are clear when meat is pierced, add cream.
- Cook until wine and cream sauce until it reduces to about half.
- Sauce will coat chicken.
- Stir in seasoning. (Salt optional)
- Add grapes and stir to coat with sauce and to heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!