Garlic Anchovy BroccoliFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 bunch broccoli shopping list
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 can anchovies (50 g) drained shopping list
- and chopped shopping list
- 4 x cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/2 x sweet red pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tbl lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut broccoli into florets.
- Place in ice bath so it does not lose color
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Stir in anchovies and garlic, then red pepper.
- When fragrant, warm and starting to soften add broccoli.
- Saute until combined, stir in lemon juice, and pepper and parsley. Top with grated parmesan if desired before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This is wonderful, I love anchovies and garlic. This will be on our table soon. We are doing lots of broccoli and chicken for awhile. Yum.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is just another one of your fabulous recipes.
Perfect!!!vino4dino in Baltimore loved it
Lovin the anchovies in this. Got my 5jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!