Banana BarsFrom itsajourney 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 c or 3-4 large bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 c raisins shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt, optional shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 2/3 c butter, softened shopping list
- 1 Tb vanilla shopping list
- 4 1/2 c powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Mix together bananas and raisins, sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients and add banana mixture; then add to creamed mixture.
- Pour into greased (not floured) jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cooled bars.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookitsajourney Hills, MN
The Rating3 people
Sounds reallllly good. Printing. . .
OMG! These just came out of my oven - haven't tried them yet, but geeez they smell good! Let you know - not even sure if I want to put the frosting on 'em. They might not need it.
These were delicious! A definite must try for anyone who likes moist bananaey (yeah, it's a word!) bars. They probably don't even need the frosting, but I did it anyway. Hope you don't mind iaj that I post a few pics. . . High 5 btw ;')
- Not added to any groups yet!