Chicken And Rice CasseroleFrom ladycropalot 8 years ago
- 4 cooked chicken breasts (pulled apart or cubed) shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups rice (cooked) shopping list
- 1/2 cup blanced and slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp celery salt (or to taste) shopping list
- topping shopping list
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers crushed shopping list
- 1 stick of melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cooked rice, onion, and soup together.
- Season with celery salt (or you can use celery if you like).
- Add shredded chicken and almonds and mix well. Watch that mixture is not too dry. Add more soup or a bit of mayo if it seems dry.
- Combine crushed crackers and butter together and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 40 min.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookladycropalot Dallas, GA
The Rating4 people
I can vouch that this recipe is yummy! I have eaten hers first hand! Because of her recipe I started putting almonds in my chicken casserole recipe!zenovea in Cumming loved it
love chicken and rice too thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!