Chocolate Puddin PieFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 9 whole honey grahams, crushed to 1 1/4 c. shopping list
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. baking cocoa shopping list
- 6 TB butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1 package Instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- TO PREPARE CRUST:
- Butter a 9" pie plate. Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar and cocoa. Add melted buter; mix well. Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate. Set aside.
- TO PREPARE FILLING:
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Beat one minute or until thickened. Blend in sour cream into pudding mixture. Pour into crust. Chill 2-3 hours or until set.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!