Bourbon Baked BeansFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 5 cans baked beans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon molasses shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/3 cup strong coffee shopping list
- 15 ounce can crushed pineapple well drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together beans, molasses, mustard, chili sauce, bourbon and coffee.
- Let stand for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 and bake beans for 30 minutes.
- Add pineapple and brown sugar and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry bacon until crisp then drain well and crumble.
- Serve beans garnished with the bacon.