Fresh Strawberry MuffinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Add milk, egg and shortening.
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Bake in well greased muffin pan for 20 minutes at 400.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
I made these tonight (while waiting for the pasta salad of yours) and they were great. My 3-year-old helped make them and begged to have them immediately (instead of waiting for breakfast), so I decided to have it for dessert. I put some melted white...moresuperdupper in North Haven loved it
These muffins are fantastic! Made them tonight to have for breakdfast in the morning! Excellent recipe!! :@)sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Hummmm karehuds.. do you cook?
This is a great recipe.. wonderful.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!