Tomato Basil Pasta SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 5 cups bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves snipped shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and cool.
- In small mixing bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, basil and tomatoes.
- Pour vinaigrette over top and toss together.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Add pine nuts and cheese just before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating10 people
OMG.........simply a wonderful pasta!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
oh my goodness YUM this is must try.
jabec in Kingston loved it
Definitely NOT your typical pasta salad, and I LIKE that. I used multi-grain macaroni and added crisp-steamed diced zucchini, 1 can drained cannellini beans, and black olives just because I can never seem to leave a recipe alone. (That's what my husb...morenermalsmom in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!