Three Cheese Bacon and Sage Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds yukon gold baking potatoes peeled and cut into 1-1/2” chunks shopping list
- 3 tablespoons softened butter shopping list
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm milk shopping list
- 4 slices bacon cooked until crisp and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Additional shredded cheese for sprinkling on top shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water until very tender.
- Drain in colander.
- Return potatoes to pot and mash with potato masher.
- Stir in butter and cheese until combined.
- Add milk to make a creamy consistency.
- Stir in bacon and sage.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with additional cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
I made this with roast chicken, it is so good. I had no leftovers !helewes in Newton loved it
Ah, we enjoyed this! My husband has complimented me on it several times already. I served it with Chefjeb's meatloaf, and my father-in-law said it hit the spot - great praise!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
Bacon, sage and potatoes, what not to love!! Nice post. Great with the 40 clove roast chicken. Really nice flavor to stand up to the roasted garlic.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!