Chicken CasseroleFrom jemison 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Follow the package directions to cook the pasta.
- Boil the chicken the Chinese way of cooking chicken or your way (see listed with my recipes).
- Cool and debone the chicken.
- Combine all except the onion rings in a large bowl.
- Oil a casserole dish.
- Pour all into the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or more if needed (depending on your oven)
- Cover with onion rings.
- Bake additional 7 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- jillean New Port Richey, FL
- braecliff Grimsby, CA
- theotherman222 Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
- katkat263 Wellston, OH
- quepidoll Dadeville, AL
- sweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
- gingerlea Tampa, FL
- youtoo1955 Springfield, MO
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!