specially Yours Lemon Blueberry MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup softened butter shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup plain or blueberry low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Zest of two medium lemons shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
- 2 ½ cups gluten free flour mix (check my mix on the site, or use your own) shopping list
- 1 ¼ teaspoons xanthan gum shopping list
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 18 muffin cups.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In another bowl, mix yogurt, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Combine flour mix, xanthan gum, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Alternately add flour mixture and yogurt mixture to creamed mixture, about a third of each at a time.
- Stir in blueberries. Dough will be fairly stiff.
- Dollop into prepared muffin cases.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
wow another keeper 555555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members