Heavenly Crab AlfredoFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked, drained and kept warm shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 12 ounces crab meat, picked through for bones shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsely shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crips, drained and crumbled shopping list
- Crusty French or Italian bread shopping list
- Salad shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain and crumble. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add crab meat and parsley. Stir and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in cream, parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Fold in monterey jack cheese and cook 1 minute more.
- Fold in the bacon and stir.
- Serve immediately, pouring sauce over pasta.
- Garnish with fresh parsely, if desired.
- Serve with crusty bread and a salad.