Oven Fried EggplantFrom oescrazy1 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onions shopping list
- 1 lb unpeeled eggplants, sliced (about 12 1/2 inch slices) shopping list
- 1/3 cup fine dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- vegetable oil cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
- Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
The Rating2 people
OK hand over the dog and I will bring you a lobster! Love that dog..I have a Papillon beauty you can see at my dog treat recipe. Anyway, I also love veggies made this way and eggplant is sooo good. Thanks for the post! There is nothing better than a ...moremystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love this recipe Never had it this way Thankscherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!