Oven Fried EggplantFrom oescrazy1 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onions shopping list
- 1 lb unpeeled eggplants, sliced (about 12 1/2 inch slices) shopping list
- 1/3 cup fine dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- vegetable oil cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
- Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
The Rating2 people
Love this recipe Never had it this way Thankscherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
OK hand over the dog and I will bring you a lobster! Love that dog..I have a Papillon beauty you can see at my dog treat recipe. Anyway, I also love veggies made this way and eggplant is sooo good. Thanks for the post! There is nothing better than a ...moremystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!