Crispy Noodle Salad with Sweet and Sour dressingFrom hotmamajeni 10 years ago
- 1 sack mixed greens shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 3 radishes, sliced shopping list
- 2 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red, yellow or orange pepper sliced into very thin strips shopping list
- 2 cups fried noodles, available in bulk bins at asian market OR you can use uncooked ramen noodle broken into small pieces shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet plum sauce or duck sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, cider or white may be substituted shopping list
- 1/3 cup light oil, peanut, canola, olive- just eyeball it shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine greens, bean sprouts, carrots, scallions, radishes, bell pepper and half of the noodles
- Whisk together plum sauce, vinegar, and stream in oil while whisking.
- Dress salad and toss with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve salad with remaining crispy noodle as garnsih.